Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera Settings Issue

In addition to this, none of the video files or photos appear in my album...they do appear in my flight log and function properly...there is an indication videos have been recorded with snapshots shown. I reformatted my card and shot more video/photos and nothing still appears in my album to evaluate...this functioned seamlessly with the previous firmware. And as InspiredOne mentioned, on my general settings, even after I select NTSC, it reverts back to PAL.

Any others having this issue? It might be worth checking. Thanks,

Yes...they should show up...as long as you are connected to your Inspire...both RC and Inspire are on, you can quickly check what you have shot...it's a great way to evaluate...I've never done it while flying, but I think you can do this as well. Again, this was fine on the previous version.

So there are 2 issues that we have...

1) General settings - selecting NTSC is not working

2) Videos and Photos are not showing up in our albums.

Yes...they should show up...as long as you are connected to your Inspire...both RC and Inspire are on, you can quickly check what you have shot...it's a great way to evaluate...I've never done it while flying, but I think you can do this as well. Again, this was fine on the previous version.

So there are 2 issues that we have...

1) General settings - selecting NTSC is not working

2) Videos and Photos are not showing up in our albums.

The photos and videos don't show up in your album unless you put them there. When you take a photo and hit the play back button you will see a download option. Click that and hey-presto! your photo will be in your album.

Mine will do that as well if I'm not connected to the AC. When connected it doesn't flip back to PAL

Mine will do that as well if I'm not connected to the AC. When connected it doesn't flip back to PAL

Connected to the AC? Not sure what that is? But I am fully connected to everything...the Remote Control (RC), my I Pad Air and linked the Inspire 1...under general settings, it seems like the default is PAL...I change this to NTSC, get out of that menu, return to it and it is back to PAL>

Connected to the AC? Not sure what that is? But I am fully connected to everything...the Remote Control (RC), my I Pad Air and linked the Inspire 1...under general settings, it seems like the default is PAL...I change this to NTSC, get out of that menu, return to it and it is back to PAL>

Ditto. No matter what I do, it reverts back to PAL. :mad:

It's a know bug.... You should also have a problem with it defaulting to .MOV instead of .MP4...
Rumor has it that this will be addressed in the next FW update.....

Reactions: PB30X
Yeah, I work in PAL, but even though it's set to PAL, I have no PAL framer rates, only NTSC's 30 & 60fps. Very annoying. Hope they fix it soon. I don't like working with mixed frame rates on one timeline if I don't have to...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop