Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Camera settings with video and stills???

Reaction score
Website
www.facebook.com
So I'm still playing around with my camera settings. I still haven't found that perfect setting that just makes everything in post work great and pop with easy corrections, etc..
So if I have my camera setup according to Nuemann LUT's recommended settings, like the sharpness, contrast and sats turned down and running LOG mode if I'm filming with these settings and then decide to snap a photo, do all of the same settings including exposure and everything also get used on the still shots? I wish there was a way to have the still settings setup different from filming. I shoot everything in Raw, but after some stills today while filming, I put them in Lightroom and didn't care for how they turned out even after editing them. What do you guys think? Do like the settings Nuemann suggests or do you find they don't capture as well. I hated the sharpness turned down, at least if your shooting in 1080. Everything looked really out of focus and like SD footage instead of HD! People post your favorite camera settings for best results...!

This is too much talking. I'm not reading that. But best of luck there Clint who flies.

Wow. Thanks for your wonderful, kind and helpful contribution on the subject! Were you just bored or was there a special reason for your witty comment? SMH...

Reactions: Khyber

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fastprintstar