Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can´t Upgrade Firmware 1.2.1.06

Reaction score
Hello

I´m trying to upgrade the firmware on Inspire 1 Pro currently is 1.2.1.06+ on the RC I get a message to upgrade the camera and battery firmware, I´ve tried to install the 1.3 or 1.4 versions but nothing happens, I´m using a SD card following all the instructions (put the file on the root directory, power off the RC) but when I turn on the Aircraft , the process doesn´t start, it only powers on, and only the blue LED is on, any Ideas ?IMG_2849.PNG

Thank you !

Hello

I´m trying to upgrade the firmware on Inspire 1 Pro currently is 1.2.1.06+ on the RC I get a message to upgrade the camera and battery firmware, I´ve tried to install the 1.3 or 1.4 versions but nothing happens, I´m using a SD card following all the instructions (put the file on the root directory, power off the RC) but when I turn on the Aircraft , the process doesn´t start, it only powers on, and only the blue LED is on, any Ideas ?View attachment 4883

Thank you !
The firmware released today (1.5.0.30) is only for the standard Inspire 1 via the X3. If you have an Inspire 1 Pro you will need to wait (I have no idea how long).

I think he's talking about the firmware released for the pro a few weeks ago. Just turn on the inspire without the controller on. If the controller is on the firmware won't update.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44