Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can anyone help alert authorities

Reaction score
Look at the first few seconds of this video:

I've tweeted the Spanish air safety, CAA (UK), British Airways, and Thomas Cook. Anyone in the UK want to push this?

Reactions: mighty Eagle
Wow... its amazing how stupid some people can be. I had to watch it closely a few times to make sure it wasn't flight simulator or anything like but, but to me it looks Real!..

...I don't want to live on this planet anymore.

Seriously, this is ridiculously irresponsible and idiotic.

wow :( i didn't think you could do much worse with a multirotor than flying near an airport, but considering the location its especially egregious... yikes!

Seriously there's a severe risk now, at any typical holiday destination airport, some ear cuffed, tattoo'd, or (if not) at least permanently drunk holiday warrior, will try to shoot landing and departing planes with the drone he got just before his holiday, only to impress his friends at home.

Airline pilots get confronted with the same drones they carried as luggage with a prior flight.
The solution is simple. I expect it's a matter of time before drones will be banned on all international flights to carry as any type of luggage. Which would be a shame for anyone who's responsible and serious.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
technologyacair