Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can camera controls be modified ?

Reaction score
I have been looking online but was not able to find much. Is it possible to alternate the settings on the controller i.e right wheel on the RC to the left and vice versa to control camera rotation ?

I have been looking online but was not able to find much. Is it possible to alternate the settings on the controller i.e right wheel on the RC to the left and vice versa to control camera rotation ?
Simple answer...... No.
Only stick controls can be remapped.

Reactions: Dothraaki
A needed change would be to put the video photo buttons at the same position on both sides of the transmitter instead of offset.
A great tip I picked up is to buy a sheet of semi-spherical self adhesive plastic decorations from your local art or handicraft shop. I have these stuck to my video and shutter buttons. It makes them easy to feel with your fingers while flying.

Reactions: Dothraaki and PB30X
A great tip I picked up is to buy a sheet of semi-spherical self adhesive plastic decorations from your local art or handicraft shop. I have these stuck to my video and shutter buttons. It makes them easy to feel with your fingers while flying.
Or drawing pins - you don't mistake them then. :p

Reactions: Scotflieger

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
THE FLYING LIZARD