Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can I Change My Username?

Reaction score
When I joined this site I had not realized there was another flier with a similar username.
This person has made it clear he is not happy about it. Can I change my username to something else, and not be forced off the site before I get a chance to have a good look around and enjoy it?

Normally no but send me a PM and we will make it work since you are still new. And don't worry about Irish. He's harmless. If anyone gives you any problems let me know.

Edit: I see that you have already made your name quite known on the forum.

Normally no but send me a PM and we will make it work since you are still new. And don't worry about Irish. He's harmless. If anyone gives you any problems let me know.

Edit: I see that you have already made your name quite known on the forum.

Thanks for the quick reply Mazz
I talked it over with my wife last night and she told me to "keep it", since I already named my new business the same :)

When I joined this site I had not realized there was another flier with a similar username.
This person has made it clear he is not happy about it. Can I change my username to something else, and not be forced off the site before I get a chance to have a good look around and enjoy it?

Look, stop making things up! Which post did I make it clear in? They are similar in a few respects and a few folks might get us confused, but hey they are different. I am sure we will both point it out if that happens.

I genuinely wish you all the best in your business by the way. Not sure if would I prefer the Chicago cold or the Irish wet :)

Look, stop making things up! Which post did I make it clear in? They are similar in a few respects and a few folks might get us confused, but hey they are different. I am sure we will both point it out if that happens.

I genuinely wish you all the best in your business by the way. Not sure if would I prefer the Chicago cold or the Irish wet :)
Thanks, let this be a fresh start for both of us :)
It's a real toss up, but I'll take the cold with the sun, over dark and wet.
I wish more people would hash out their differences this way. Thanks guys.

Ah man I got a good laugh of this. :mad:
You should change your name tho.
Sights was here first the names confused me the other day.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GRQLarae44