Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

can i get a little advice (help) i just received the new QR 1345t props

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Help' started by inspire909, Dec 16, 2015.

1. inspire909

and adapters after putting the adapters on the bird i took the props out of the black box they came in and i noticed a small tiny break(cut) on the very tip of my CW prop(the backside) (see pic)
    my question is since these took 3 weeks to get here do you guys think its safe to use this prop i mean its right on the tip with has me mad as hell cause I've been wanting to give these new prop adapters a try!!
    thanks in advance for any help from you gurus

Attached Files:

2. The Editor

The Editor Moderator
    Staff Member

Personally, I will not fly with ANY damage or manufacturing defect on any one of my props.
    It is only those four spinning things that keep your aircraft airborne. If I see any stress cracks, damage, or anything strange on any prop it goes in the trash.
    Your call though.

3. Frank508

No, but they would be safe if they took 4 weeks to arrive... just kidding.

You are going to spend a lot of time in the plane of rotation, and if anything comes off that prop, it is going to be traveling at the speed of pain, and possibly stitches or blindness. So in my opinion all props need to be perfect or I don't spin up the motors.

The Editor likes this.
  4. inspire909

You guys are absolutely right I just ordered more let's see what DJI says about them send me a broken prop