Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cannot get Inspire 1 out of travel mode

Hey quintonbundage..
I'm assuming you've tried to moving the rth home switch 4 times or whatever. .
If so you might need to adjust the worm screw drive..
flip tour i1 upside down and carefully insert a screwdriver in the slotted screw and turn it an 1/8 turn and see if that helps..
turbo..

Reactions: sirnikolas
Yeah i flip yhe switch 4 times still nothing .Not sure what u mean by the worm screw willing to try anything.Thanks

Yeah i flip yhe switch 4 times still nothing .Not sure what u mean by the worm screw willing to try anything.Thanks
Are you trying to take it out of travelmode on crapet?? If so it needs to be on concrete or linoleum or something the legs can slide on..
Some guys set it on their case to take it out of travel mode..

Reactions: sirnikolas
Yeah i finally found that worm screw tried that and noithing still . Question? I took it out the box and charged the remote and battery connect my mobile device and powered up both batterys should a red light be on the remote?

Yeah i finally found that worm screw tried that and noithing still . Question? I took it out the box and charged the remote and battery connect my mobile device and powered up both batterys should a red light be on the remote?
Page 24 of the manual onwards explains the functions and workings of the remote control with the led designations by colour.

These are VERY BASIC questions which can easily be answered either from reading through the manual or doing a search through these forums.

Whilst everybody here is always willing to help with problems or faults or difficulty in operation what you are asking here is fully covered in the manual.

Reactions: ADSSER

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
unitedconveyormktg