Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can't Connect to DJI Assist

Reaction score
HI. I'm trying to install the RAW licence and the aircraft simply won't connect to my computer. I don't recall seeing a "DJI Supplied Data Cable" in the box that it came in and am using a standard USB cable. Could that be the issue or is everyone else experiencing similar problems?

PROBLEM SOLVED
Found the original lead buried in the box. Used it and worked straight away. Note - you need to use the supplied USB lead.

Last edited:
HI. I'm trying to install the RAW licence and the aircraft simply won't connect to my computer. I don't recall seeing a "DJI Supplied Data Cable" in the box that it came in and am using a standard USB cable. Could that be the issue or is everyone else experiencing similar problems?

PROBLEM SOLVED
Found the original lead buried in the box. Used it and worked straight away. Note - you need to use the supplied USB lead.
I'm not sure if anyone else is having this issue but when I connect to the DJI assistant and try and calibrate the vision system using vision plate that came with it, it tells me to reboot the aircraft. Even after rebooting the aircraft I get the same message. DJI assistant detects my I2 just fine but only when going into calibration do I have this issue. My firmware is up to date as well, so no issues there.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jammartin