Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Can't find the Gimbal Wheel Speed option after RC firmware update

aad4f3ef7caed3182f3b7f23b62a0070.jpg

Here it is, its the gimbal pitch EXP change it to 5%

Sent from my iPhone using InspirePilots

After the recent RC firmware update ver.1.7.60, I've noticed that my gimbal wheel speed has been reset and it is way too fast. It was 35/100

But I can't seem to find that option anymore in the Dji Go App. It should be the first option in the RC menu>RC settings..just right above RC Calibration

Where has it gone? Please help.

Thanks

DJI have really messed up here (again) with the GO update.

With a dual controller setup the EXP setting has much more effect on the slave controls for pitch and yaw compared to the single controller thumbwheel, it's like the old gimbal speed setting. So if the gimbal EXP is set at something close to zero to be usable with the thumbwheel then on the slave controls it hardly moves at all. Before the update the motion speed used to be the same whether using a single RC or dual RC setup.

Strictly speaking an EXP setting should be to change the input / output curve as it is for the RC flight stick controls, not the overall gimbal speed. DJI will you please sort this out.

Reactions: DamesNY and SanCap
DJI have really messed up here (again) with the GO update.

With a dual controller setup the EXP setting has much more effect on the slave controls for pitch and yaw compared to the single controller thumbwheel, it's like the old gimbal speed setting. So if the gimbal EXP is set at something close to zero to be usable with the thumbwheel then on the slave controls it hardly moves at all. Before the update the motion speed used to be the same whether using a single RC or dual RC setup.

Strictly speaking an EXP setting should be to change the input / output curve as it is for the RC flight stick controls, not the overall gimbal speed. DJI will you please sort this out.

Yes, agree. They messed it up. But try to explain that to Dji is like talking to a brick wall. They only said they would talk to the RND team to find an answer. Still no answer other than playing with EXP settings or downgrade...I give up.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido