Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Carbon Fiber DJI Inspire 1 Pro w/ Dual Remotes, Never Flown.

Reaction score
I bought this from Drones Etc. I wanted to really get into this but I just don't have the time to truly appreciate this awesome bundle. I've charged and updated the batteries and remotes, updated the aircraft (may need to be updated again), turned on motors without the props and connected the camera to make sure they work but have never flown it. Everything is brand new. I'm asking $5900.00 for the entire lot. I'll ship for free within the Continental United States, outside that we'll have to work something out. Below is a list of the actual bundle, to see the bundle I bought you can go to Drone Etc. website, under 'Carbon Fiber DJI Inspire 1 Pro with Dual Remotes Everything You Need Kit' going for $6,116.99 for more detailed info about the unit. The bundle that I'm offering has a few extras like an extra carbon fiber painted TB48 battery, an extra case, upgraded memory card, extra controller strap, high quality USB cables. The extras come out to a little over $500.

1. 1 custom professionally painted carbon fiber painted DJI Inspire 1 Pro Drone.
2. 3 Painted to match batteries, 1-TB47 2-TB48
3. Professional 4k camera and 3-axis stabilization gimbal (Zenmuse X5)
4. Dual remote controllers
5. 8 quick release propellers
6. 2 cases, 1 Go Professional Case (big, sturdy) 1 DJI Inspire 1 suitcase (smaller, lighter)
7. 2 controller lanyards, 1 necklace type, 1 harness type
8. Trackimo tracker
9. Upgraded 64gb SanDisc memory card with faster read/write speeds.
10. 2 perfect length controller to monitor USB cables. 1 USB to Lightning (Apple) 1 USB to Micro USB (Android)
11. 1 battery charger with extra cables.
12. 4 extra rubber dampeners and screw driver tool.

040 - Copy.jpg 042 - Copy.jpg 043 - Copy.jpg 044 - Copy.jpg 046 - Copy.jpg 047 - Copy.jpg 048 - Copy.jpg 049 - Copy.jpg

My wife will kill me. I have 2 phantom visions at this time. She says I don't need a 3rd and she is probably right. Ok, enough crying. I'll take the heat if I can get the whole bundle for $5500.

I'll sell it to you for $5,500. But I can't be held responsible for any funeral costs when your wife finds out (haha). Seeing as this is on the forum and I'm not seeing any private messaging options, how about you shoot me an email and we can discuss shipping and payment details, as well as getting you more contact info for me. My email address is [email protected]

I sent you an email eariler today, did u receive it ?
No I didn't. Just double checked the email address I gave you and that is right. Okay, let's try a cell phone. Are you okay with that? If so, my number is (951) 297-8422. Text or call, your choice. I'm in Pacific Time Zone.

I'd love to discuss price and answer all your questions, just not on this forum page. I can't find a private message option here so if you wouldn't mind please email me at [email protected] and we can discuss this further.

Thank you

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Phuketdivecenter