Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Carbon fiber props for inspire 2

Reaction score
I am loving my new carbon fiber props!! It seems quieter too
6189bfc107cbfbb1e0bee0ff9be17cde.jpg
a4495b37060cdac33d2e92638a04a4da.jpg

Looks Great! Do you notice any type of change in the dynamic of flight with these props? Any issues so far? I like the idea of the folding CF props but I just wonder about the strength at the connections points when pulling high g maneuvers.

That looks Great!..
but.. Do you have a "droid" stuck over the top of your GPS Antenna? May want to rethink that before flying with it there....

So far no issues with the little droid. I have about 23 hours flight time with the little droid no issue so far with GPS signal. Definitely appreciate your feedback.

Looks Great! Do you notice any type of change in the dynamic of flight with these props? Any issues so far? I like the idea of the folding CF props but I just wonder about the strength at the connections points when pulling high g maneuvers.

It's definitely more responsive. I would say about 13%. No issue with strength at connection point. It's certainly better than OEM. It's not made of plastic.

Last edited:
Thanks for the feedback! It's either CF folding props or the rigid CF Tiger props. The current OEM props are just terrible and I'm nervous to even fly with them but they do stay secured rather well but who knows when it will just fly off.

I wonder if these would fit and work on Inspire 1 I've got T-Motor carbon fibre props at the moment and they work really well but the folding props would be good.

Reactions: SanCap
I wonder if these would fit and work on Inspire 1 I've got T-Motor carbon fibre props at the moment and they work really well but the folding props would be good.

The I2 props folding props will not fit on the Inspire 1, contact @Florida Drone Supply, I believe he has the folding props for the Inspire 1.

I got mine installed and new motor installed since one of the darn screws for the old prop mounts wouldn't come out. I agree it is quieter than the DJI props. Handles great like the old props. And I feel much better that I have it securely connected now.

The T-Motor props are great performers. What prop adapter are you using to mount them?

If you want to get the folding props for the Inspire 1 we have them in stock. Just let me know!

Reactions: Ftolino and SanCap
Thinking about the folding as well. A couple people complaining about the initial shutter because there to lazy to unfold them before start up an thinking they fold no good. Must not have seen a s800,900,1000,m600 mavic . They all use folding props.
I just think to myself when I pick my I2 up it's what 10lbs flying with shity plastic rattling props from dji . Horseshit

Thinking about the folding as well. A couple people complaining about the initial shutter because there to lazy to unfold them before start up an thinking they fold no good. Must not have seen a s800,900,1000,m600 mavic . They all use folding props.
I just think to myself when I pick my I2 up it's what 10lbs flying with shity plastic rattling props from dji . Horseshit

The thing some people need complain about something. Life is not complete. They look for a problem to a solution. I've been using my folding props for a while and yes there is a tiny, shake but then it's up, up and away. I spend more time flying and less time whining.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla