Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Case Idea

Reaction score
So. The case the Inspire 1 comes in finally bit the dust. The zippers broke and now I feel like I can't trust it. So, I carry quite a bit with me when I fly, so I wanted something decent size. However, I also have a 7 inch FPV monitor I also use with the Inspire. I'd love to find a case that holds all my stuff, or at least 1 that holds most of it and a smaller matching one with that "pick and pluck" type of foam to fit the rest of the stuff that won't fit in the first one. This is a list of what I carry so far.

Inspire 1
(2) Transmitters
(2) Ipad mini's
(6) Batteries
X3 Camera (Possibly future X5 upgrade soon?)
(8) Props
UAS Operator Log
(2) DJI Sunshields for Ipad Mini's
(2) Transmitter Harnesses
7 inch FPV Monitor
Batteries for FPV camera and Monitor
(3) Antennas for FPV
Ipad cables
(10) Polar Pro Filters
X3 Camera Lens Hood
Misc cables and chargers

I'd like to keep the price somewhat reasonable especially if I have to carry 2 cases. I've been bouncing back and forth between these two, but has anyone seen any that are bigger that offer a little more storage?

HPRC HPRC2730WINS Wheeled Hard Case with Foam HPRC 2730WINS B&H

GO PROFESSIONAL CASES DJI INSPIRE 1 HARD CASE

Thanks for the help guys!

So. The case the Inspire 1 comes in finally bit the dust. The zippers broke and now I feel like I can't trust it. So, I carry quite a bit with me when I fly, so I wanted something decent size. However, I also have a 7 inch FPV monitor I also use with the Inspire. I'd love to find a case that holds all my stuff, or at least 1 that holds most of it and a smaller matching one with that "pick and pluck" type of foam to fit the rest of the stuff that won't fit in the first one. This is a list of what I carry so far.

Inspire 1
(2) Transmitters
(2) Ipad mini's
(6) Batteries
X3 Camera (Possibly future X5 upgrade soon?)
(8) Props
UAS Operator Log
(2) DJI Sunshields for Ipad Mini's
(2) Transmitter Harnesses
7 inch FPV Monitor
Batteries for FPV camera and Monitor
(3) Antennas for FPV
Ipad cables
(10) Polar Pro Filters
X3 Camera Lens Hood
Misc cables and chargers

I'd like to keep the price somewhat reasonable especially if I have to carry 2 cases. I've been bouncing back and forth between these two, but has anyone seen any that are bigger that offer a little more storage?

HPRC HPRC2730WINS Wheeled Hard Case with Foam HPRC 2730WINS B&H

GO PROFESSIONAL CASES DJI INSPIRE 1 HARD CASE

Thanks for the help guys!
Is it just for transport in your car or the likes?

Yes...transport to and from locations...possibly airline travel...as well as storage of the bird. Minus the batteries of course.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk