Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Case: landing gear down, props on, camera on, UK

Reaction score
Website
irishsights.com
Just noticed in Homebase the wheeled case I bought last year is down to £14.86. Ideal for transporting all my stuff...batteries, dual controllers, Black Pearl and plenty of extra space. Great for the back of a car or van, not for flight but just to get all my stuff in one box for easy loading. A piece of cushion foam with a few cutouts was the only extra I bought.
38b0cfa4a3924de8f173d2ec0184cf16.jpg

Now that's using your head!!! You perhaps just gave me a project to do this upcoming rainy weekend.

Reactions: Djeszelda
Just noticed in Homebase the wheeled case I bought last year is down to £14.86. Ideal for transporting all my stuff...batteries, dual controllers, Black Pearl and plenty of extra space. Great for the back of a car or van, not for flight but just to get all my stuff in one box for easy loading. A piece of cushion foam with a few cutouts was the only extra I bought.
38b0cfa4a3924de8f173d2ec0184cf16.jpg

Me looky but no can findy - have you got a link please?

Ahh,I thought so.
You could also be a fan of my country with this color;)

Yeah funny you should state, they were quickly removed after a day so I can assume they incorrectly price. Wish I'd got one now

Does anybody have any links to a case that does the same as this case with camera on, props on, landing mode(very smart!) but that would be rugged enough for airline travel?

did you just buy some foam and cut it out ? where did you get the foam from ?
I bought a square of cushion foam from an upholsterer, I cut recesses for the landing gear just to hold it place and a circular one for the camera. On the lid I stuck a rectangle of foam to cushion the top of the shell. When the lid is snapped on the AC is held gently but securely in place.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla