Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Case Recommendations for Inspire and Osmo?

Reaction score
I'm looking for a case that will hold the Inspire 1 and the osmo + , along with the Z-Axis. Any suggestions?

Unfortunately there is no such case readily available on the market that would have custom slots for I1, Osmo+ and Z-Axis but there are some solutions that may have extra accessory slots that may work. We have a new Inspire 2 case that we custom designed that can also fit the Inspire 1 but again, no custom slots for Osmo+ or Z-Axis.

We have the ability to work with our foam/case fabricator to make fully custom cases if having custom cut slots is what you're looking for. The fully custom route is a large jump in price but it gets you exactly what you want in a very high quality cut foam insert. If this is something that interests you feel free to reach out. Our fabricator is actually in-house for meetings tomorrow and if the custom route is a route you'd be interested in taking we can get your design moving pretty quick.

If we can be of any further help just give us a shout.

Best,
Mike

Reactions: Tommcmick
I'm looking for a case that will hold the Inspire 1 and the osmo + , along with the Z-Axis. Any suggestions?
I have moved this to classifieds which is where it should be and changed your thread title to something more descriptive than 'Case'

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool