Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Case Suggestion for Pro?

Reaction score
I need a better case for the Pro

I'm wondering if transporting in landing mode with the gimbal attached is a good idea or not. Thoughts?

I'm tempted by the GPC case that has a combo Inspire and Phantom.

Ive found the landing mode cases are fine. When going through air travel I'd take the gimbal off, but for all else leaving on has proven fine.

Reactions: Stan Slaton
I looked carefully at the GPC landing mode case but went with this one instead

HPRC INS2780W-01 Wheeled Hard Case with Foam HPRC2780WINS B&H

View attachment 6123
I feel that is a good case for the cost, I have made my own case and it works just great but for the time it took to put it all together, my cost was just around $300 but for the price they have here. I think its well worth it, like one of the other guys said, I have no problems in lugging it around in landing mode with the gimbal attached.

When I travel it on a plane, I then take the gimbal off.

best

Hi there

I really like this case; saw it a couple of weeks ago online. The supplier says the case has 3 options, as your pictures illustrate. Do they mean one can choose option 1, 2 or 3 or does the one case incorporate all three options? Thanks for your post.

Regards
Andy

It's three layers of foam on the side. Two removable trays if you will.

Reactions: Drone Vision
I looked carefully at the GPC landing mode case but went with this one instead

HPRC INS2780W-01 Wheeled Hard Case with Foam HPRC2780WINS B&H

View attachment 6123

I got this case I like it but it's bloody heavy & big! It has to little wheels fine for moving around at the airport etc but I wish it had a way to add decent big off road wheels for these shots in the woods etc. But I can get pretty much all my equipment in it & I'm sure I can get a foldable trolley or something.

I got this case I like it but it's bloody heavy & big! It has to little wheels fine for moving around at the airport etc but I wish it had a way to add decent big off road wheels for these shots in the woods etc. But I can get pretty much all my equipment in it & I'm sure I can get a foldable trolley or something.

I also picked up the Mr Axeccesories case. It's also very good, smaller and has bigger wheels.

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1458078786.101212.jpg

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
marve84