Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cebu Philippines Pilots?

Reaction score
any cebu philippines pilots out there! pls share your inspire shots!

heres mine

I am planning to bring my inspire to philippines this end of July..With this new law, am I going to have a problem?? anyone able to bring phantom or inspire to the philippines?

as far as i know sir here in cebu there are no implementations yet on this news. still a long way to go

Cool, I was wondering if someone will hold my inspire one in Manila..This is the only concern.. :(

just last feb 2015 though a friend of mine from the US brought his phantom 2 on a shoot here in cebu with no issues

nice to know, salamat sir..BTW, I thought I see your shots somewhere..Seems like the same location where there was a bikini shoot... :)

That is a nice place..You're crazy to let someone pilot your inspire hahaha

hahaha its his inspire sir... i just posted it for him.. havent crashed mine.. YET

btw. heres what a friend of mine posted "Not more than 7lipo batts exceeding 5000mah. If u have more than you must separate it another baggage" he brought his i1 from here to canada

Reactions: reyh
http://www.caap.gov.ph/index.php/downloads/viewcategory/27-mc-2014
How come there is no circular in CAAP website for 2015? the latest I can find for UAV is dated 2014 and states "Applicability" only applies to "large" and small UAV other than for sports or recreation..So technically you can still use for recreation and not for commercial. Small UAV is between MIcro(100grams) to Large(100Kg?) around there..

Last edited:
yup thats why its still not clear hehehe takes ages for them to draft a refined one hehe

hahaha its his inspire sir... i just posted it for him.. havent crashed mine.. YET

btw. heres what a friend of mine posted "Not more than 7lipo batts exceeding 5000mah. If u have more than you must separate it another baggage" he brought his i1 from here to canada

was he carrying the inspire 1 on its own case? Did the custom see it?

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop