Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Central Ohio

Diggin the elevator music! Did you add some of those lens flares in post? Never have seen the inspire create a flare like that

I would like to tell you that I have developed a new Inspire Pilot technique...but it was done with a video copilot plug in, Optical Flares, in After Effects, then imported into Avid Media Composer. Done pretty quickly.

I would like to tell you that I have developed a new Inspire Pilot technique...but it was done with a video copilot plug in, Optical Flares, in After Effects, then imported into Avid Media Composer. Done pretty quickly.
Haha I figured. They look natural though. Nice job on the edit

Nice Just got my inspire today and live in Lancaster Ohio. Might hit you up for help if needed if thats ok Figbar

Absolutely...any time. My cell is 614-205-8230.

Mike Meyer
Columbus, Ohio (football capital of the world)

Really liked the grading you did with the abandoned old house... Lens Flares from VC is one of the best plugins around.. completely natural, believable.

Really liked the grading you did with the abandoned old house... Lens Flares from VC is one of the best plugins around.. completely natural, believable.

Thanks...I could have spent more time on the lens flair...the haunted house was done with Twitch Plug in from Video Copilot.

Nice! Especially those abanded houses looks a really nice place to fly around.

Nice! Especially those abanded houses looks a really nice place to fly around.

Yes this place is called the Mudhouse Mansion - Central Ohio - supposedly haunted...I shot it early in the morning by myself...in the middle of nowhere...I got my Inspire in the air and a huge turkey buzzard started circling really close...scared the crap out of me...got a few shots and the got the hell out of there!

I have twitch also.. actually have all of the VC plugins.. got to meet Andrew at NAB after his Adobe presentation back in April.. Truly an "inspiring" guy. I tend to lean towards Magic Bullet Looks from Red Giant for quick color grades.. but if i'm being paid then I go into Speed Grade and do it right. Really depends on what's being asked of me.

I hate to say it, but I have a man crush on Andrew...his tutorials are so good...it is possible to have a tutorial done by a person with a personality! Have Fun!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
powerdry