Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

..CF Props and the Inspire..

Reaction score
Just a heads up about CF props.
They were used with the Phantoms.. and found because they are so ridgid, puts extra stress on the aircraft.. i would never put CF props on the Inspire... it will effect the longevity.. the plastic props, because of their flexibility absorb stress & shock.. in the longterm... plastic one's are much better for the Inspire...

plastic one's are much better for the Inspire...
I agree. And for the dronie huggers among us.....your fingers.
After all, Enrique Iglesias would have had two of his fingers flying into the audience if his I1 had CF's.
Lame, I know. But seriously, CF's are like Japanese ceramic cutting knives.
And when they come in contact with something else, they cut right trough it, or just shatter into small pieces. A plastic prop gives in and often survives, maybe with just a chip out of the blade, so at least you can land it still safely.

I agree. And for the dronie huggers among us.....your fingers.
After all, Enrique Iglesias would have had two of his fingers flying into the audience if his I1 had CF's.
Lame, I know. But seriously, CF's are like Japanese ceramic cutting knives.
And when they come in contact with something else, they cut right trough it, or just shatter into small pieces. A plastic prop gives in and often survives, maybe with just a chip out of the blade, so at least you can land it still safely.
Well said lake_flyer... i liked the Japanese ceramic cutting knives bit... but your right... they do bring another level of danger to the game...

Reactions: lake_flyer

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
JoanneStoc