Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Checking in from VEGAS!

Reaction score
Hello forum acquaintances. We acquired an INSPIRE 2 setup from ADVEXURE in LA last week and am joining the board to keep up to date with things and probably ask or maybe even answer questions if I know them. Been wanting to get an INSPIRE 2 for a few weeks and saw them in action at NAB last week and finally decided to pull the trigger. Thank you to Advexure for helping in getting us set up with our new aircraft and letting me know about this forum.

TMC

Hello forum acquaintances. We acquired an INSPIRE 2 setup from ADVEXURE in LA last week and am joining the board to keep up to date with things and probably ask or maybe even answer questions if I know them. Been wanting to get an INSPIRE 2 for a few weeks and saw them in action at NAB last week and finally decided to pull the trigger. Thank you to Advexure for helping in getting us set up with our new aircraft and letting me know about this forum.

TMC

Hi TMC - Glad you could join us here on the InspirePilots, we always enjoy seeing "familiar faces" on this forum. You are most welcome for the assistance with your Inspire setup and please let us know if we can be of any further help in the future. As you may know, our Support Team is available 7 days a week by live chat (very close to 24 hour support), email and phone. Should any questions come up definitely leverage the assistance of our team. Enjoy your Inspire 2, safe and happy flying, and we'll see you around here on IP. :cool:

Best regards,
Mike

Reactions: Tommcmick

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido