Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Choosing a Channel

Hi Damon, any chance you could send me the file ?
Yes you are new here but can you please take the time to read our forum rules?
So far you have cross posted (duplicated) your posts across about three threads which have now been deleted.
You have also asked for the Hack file which Damon has linked details to above as well as being kindly supplied by @ringolong in this thread HERE (post #20).

Yes you are new here but can you please take the time to read our forum rules?
So far you have cross posted (duplicated) your posts across about three threads which have now been deleted.
You have also asked for the Hack file which Damon has linked details to above as well as being kindly supplied by @ringolong in this thread HERE (post #20).
Is this hack for the Inspire as well or just for the phantom.I followed the instructions on installing hack but I seem to still have just 8 channels be it in auto or custom. Any advice would be nice,
Chip

Is this hack for the Inspire as well or just for the phantom.I followed the instructions on installing hack but I seem to still have just 8 channels be it in auto or custom. Any advice would be nice,
Chip
Make sure your region on your iPad set to USA.
If so, you may have to sync several times from your PC/Mac to get it to work.

Well,Nada. Is the file being added supposed to be invisible. The folder ( hack) doesn't appear to contain anything but that may-or may not -matter
You have to copy the "invisible" .config file that's in the folder after unzipping it, probably can't see it in ios, so you should try using a Windows system and unzip the folder, then copy the hidden file, which you should see in Windows, to the Go app using ITunes

I'm guessing you're using a Mac. Any file that starts with a . is hidden in OSX.
In Itunes when you go to add the file to the app, hold Command + Shift + . (period) and hidden files will show up. This only works within Open / Save dialogues and not within Finder itself.

I'm guessing you're using a Mac. Any file that starts with a . is hidden in OSX.
In Itunes when you go to add the file to the app, hold Command + Shift + . (period) and hidden files will show up. This only works within Open / Save dialogues and not within Finder itself.
Thanks, I finally got to work.

Reactions: damoncooper
Hello guys, I am just wondering what channel do I choose when im in custom setting? Sometimes the all channels don't have the green bar present, graph is flat. The flight checklist states channel 32 is the cleanest one but mine only goes to 20. And if there is a long bar of green, it turns into red, saying not stable.
Custom

I just tested this out today with my Mavic and I2...

I was pissed at how bad the I2 video transmission was compared to the Mavic.

My Conclusion was to put it on custom and I had great success with it.

For what ever reason the Occusync handles Auto FARRRRRRR better than the I2 Light Bridge.

Mavic = Auto
I2 = Custom

Last edited by a moderator:
For sure occusync is the best signal technology going now , range on the Mavic is amazing ...

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kurskmvah