Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Cinematography and Editing

Reaction score
Website
www.legendaryfpv.com
i found this youtube channel that i think its just brilliant.
RocketJump Film School

the content is top notch very well put together and the information is amazing.

i think specially useful for some of the people starting there is this video about Cuts and Transitions, probably one of the biggest issues with people starting is the constant abuse of transition and deciding bad moments for a cut (or not using cuts at all).

full disclosure i know nothing about them just found them today and just cant stop watching.

Yep, very useful information to all editors! The over use of "cheese-e transitions" is way to common. Pinnacle Studio has way to many and some just use the heck out of them for no reason. Keep content as king and move one's eye through the scenes with purpose...not with cheese!

Last edited:
This is great...

Just my 2 cents worth For most the pro may not be worth the hassle - but for serious productions it's fantastic - can't wait to show you the music video we just did the drone for (x5) in London - American folk won't know the artist - but Aussies and UK might... Ronan Keating...

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Reactions: Dr. Ifly Drones
One of the best non cut/non transition scenes (apart from maybe when the door closes) I have seen is in the 1st Series of Netflix Daredevil. It's the long fight scene.
That's was cool.
I like the way they did that, different from commercials.
I like the split second stuff but is was nice to see how they pulled that long scene off & kept the suspense.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla