Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

CinemDNG

Reaction score
Reactions: lolly
Dude, this is incredible! It plays full 4k RAW @100fps+. (hardware dependant of course)

This changes everything with the tedious time consuming RAW workflow

Last edited:
Dude, this is incredible! It plays full 4k RAW @100fps+. (hardware dependant of course)

This changes everything with the tedious time consuming RAW workflow

What hardware do you have?

Truth be known, I found this while I was looking at tweaks for PPro CC. I'm running 6 core processor, 64GB RAM and GTX 980Ti. OS SSD and RAID 5. Just looking at getting a SSD scratch disk so I can get it all maxed out. This software might mean what I have is plenty though.

What hardware do you have?

4960X, 32GB, 3 GTXTitans in SLI, RAID 0 and 10 arrays (but im sure just like Adobe CUDA, it uses only one gpu)

And on his website it says a plugin is coming for PP and AE.

the only ***** is there is no literature, not even a quick start.

4960X, 32GB, 3 GTXTitans in SLI, RAID 0 and 10 arrays (but im sure just like Adobe CUDA, it uses only one gpu)

And on his website it says a plugin is coming for PP and AE.

the only ***** is there is no literature, not even a quick start.

The 'manual' is - C:\Program Files (x86)\FastCinemaDNG\FastCinemaDNG.pdf

I dug around a little last night ;)

I also found the website - Fastvideo company: fast image and video processing on GPU. Fast image and video compression on GPU. GPU image compression and decompression. Fastvideo is a world leader in the field of high performance GPU image and video processing.

So the current download is a time limited trial version (Windows only). They are finalising their build and it will come out early 2017 with a price attached but they don't yet know what that price is going to be. :cool:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
codymorgan