Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Columbus, Ohio - first reel, critiques welcome!

Moved thread to Photos and Video section.

No comment regarding flights over freeways and traffic junctions using a quad. :rolleyes:

Reactions: Blue Bird
Besides the points @The Editor made, i would skip the 3 sec night scene, it does not fit in the whole movie. Liked the scene with the jogger on the bridge.

For your 1st shot, well done. Hope i can deliver the same level ;)

Chris

You have a good sense of style and it looks like some decent video editing and effect skills as well. I won't belabor the point, but flying over bridges and thruways runs the risk of a collision with aircraft that follow low over these structures. In most urban areas traffic and police helicopters fly low over bridges and thruways and flying your drone over such things, particularly during rush hour or when there are traffic incidents, is a recipe for a collision which would likely result in the death of everyone on the helicopter and risk to those on the ground that the debris might fall on.

Don't be that guy!

Brian

Thanks everyone. I totally understand not flying over highways. These are my first flights and the cinematographer in me couldn't stop the shot.

No problem and again, I appreciate the skill of the aerial photographer and editor.

Brian

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide