Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

UK Commercial UAV rules in Poland and Russia

Reaction score
Hi all

I hope alls well. I have a forthcoming shoot (with normal cameras!) in Poland and Russia. I am a qualified BNUC with my CAA permissions etc. The director wants to take the drone to Russia and Poland but I can't see it being easy. A colleague has suggested my CAA qualifications will stand credibility in Poland but I'm guessing Russia is a whole kettle of fish. Anyone with experience on this?

JOn

Hi all

I hope alls well. I have a forthcoming shoot (with normal cameras!) in Poland and Russia. I am a qualified BNUC with my CAA permissions etc. The director wants to take the drone to Russia and Poland but I can't see it being easy. A colleague has suggested my CAA qualifications will stand credibility in Poland but I'm guessing Russia is a whole kettle of fish. Anyone with experience on this?

JOn
Hi Jon,
As I'm sure you are aware the CAA are responsible for UK airspace and nothing else so where your colleague thinks it will stand up in Poland I'm not sure. Polish airspace is looked after by the Civil Aviation Office in Poland but of course they do not operate under CAP 393. (I guess they have their own) which means their RPAS rules will fall under that.
As for Russia, I will bake you a cake with file in it and send it to the jail. :p

Yes I guess I worded it wrong as ever. I guess it's more has anyone successfully gained permission to fly in Poland from the uk and has a BNUC helped this.

Yes Russia! I laughed at the director!

Jon

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk