Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Compass Calibration Issue After Firmware Update

Reaction score
I was grounded after the latest update because I could not get my I1 to pass compass calibration. I was performing it as before the upgrade, horizontally 360 degrees counter clockwise, then nose down 360 degrees continuing counter clockwise and it would fail every time. I tried it several other ways and finally hit pay dirt....horizontally 360 degrees counter clock wise, then nose UP continuing counter clock wise 360 degrees. Hope this helps someone else having the same issue.

I was grounded after the latest update because I could not get my I1 to pass compass calibration. I was performing it as before the upgrade, horizontally 360 degrees counter clockwise, then nose down 360 degrees continuing counter clockwise and it would fail every time. I tried it several other ways and finally hit pay dirt....horizontally 360 degrees counter clock wise, then nose UP continuing counter clock wise 360 degrees. Hope this helps someone else having the same issue.

Same issue here, i was nearby some metal light posts, but figured this wouldn't be enough to fail the calibration every time. I walked a few steps into a grassy area and it calibrated first try. It seems to now be much more sensitive to GPS interference.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide