Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Con Board Main Board flat cable

Reaction score
Website
www.remcovanblokland.nl
Hi,

Last month when I installed the FPVLR antennas in the RC I damaged the con board main board flat cable....... my solution was to order a new RC, take the cable out and put that in the modified RC, so the whole setup is now working great!

I installed the damaged cable in the (new) RC and wanted to let it repair (on my own cost that is for sure); but now they (the European repair service) replied that it is not possible and the suggest a new (!) RC for a price of 520 euro.
Well, I was planning to let the RC repair and use it as an second RC but for that price I find it too much for the moment.

Question: Is it anywhere in the world possible to get a con board main board cable, or a place where they do fix the RC for a far smaller amount of money?

Thanks all
RemcoNL

Hi,

Last month when I installed the FPVLR antennas in the RC I damaged the con board main board flat cable....... my solution was to order a new RC, take the cable out and put that in the modified RC, so the whole setup is now working great!

I installed the damaged cable in the (new) RC and wanted to let it repair (on my own cost that is for sure); but now they (the European repair service) replied that it is not possible and the suggest a new (!) RC for a price of 520 euro.
Well, I was planning to let the RC repair and use it as an second RC but for that price I find it too much for the moment.

Question: Is it anywhere in the world possible to get a con board main board cable, or a place where they do fix the RC for a far smaller amount of money?

Thanks all
RemcoNL
Give tony a call at fpvlr and see if he has another cable or if he knows where to find one ..

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
GroverBaez