Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Contacting ATC Towers

Reaction score
Good Morning! Per the FAA 333 guidelines a drone pilot must contact the ATC Tower and notify them of the flight plan. If flying within a 5 mile radius. My question is this, is there an app or database somewhere that stores all the ATC tower phone numbers? I appreciate your help in this matter.

Regards.

Atc tower frequencies and phone numbers can be found in half a dozen places. Easiest is to do as a pilot does and use an Airport/Facilities Directory, or AFD. They are about 5 bucks and have every airport in a large region including several states. This are put out every 3-4 months because frequencies change along with other info at the airports. The AIRnav website is my other main source when my AFD is not available. AIRnav.com

I use AIRnav and VFRMAPS.com....click on the little blue box on the airport and it brings up all the contact info. Also helpful to know what airspace you are flying in.

Atc tower frequencies and phone numbers can be found in half a dozen places. Easiest is to do as a pilot does and use an Airport/Facilities Directory, or AFD. They are about 5 bucks and have every airport in a large region including several states. This are put out every 3-4 months because frequencies change along with other info at the airports. The AIRnav website is my other main source when my AFD is not available. AIRnav.com
I will check them both out. Thanks for the quick reply

I use AIRnav and VFRMAPS.com....click on the little blue box on the airport and it brings up all the contact info. Also helpful to know what airspace you are flying in.
I appreciate the quick response. Thank you and safe flying.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
fivafi