Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Continuous connect/disconnect between controller and iPhone

Reaction score
Hi, New here!

I searched, but this does not seem to have been posted before.

I flew a couple of times with my new Inspire 2. Loved it!![emoji7][emoji7][emoji7]

Then, without changing anything, the iPhone did not connect to the controller when I started it all up. Since then, it now connects and disconnects all the time. Every 2-3 seconds, it connects and then immediately disconnects. The controller still connects to the aircraft, and the sticks work etc, but no connection from the GO 4 on the iPhone to the controller.

I have tried resetting the phone, I have cleared out its cache, in case it was full. I have restarted the phone. I have tried other iPhones, including an iPhone7 and an Ipad Air. I have tried different cables. With all of the above, the same thing happens.

I have tried to reset the controller, but I just get a continuous blue light then. I tried another reset method I found, but then the light just blinks blue and never changes.

PLEASE HELP. I need to fly!

My own disconnected in the manner you described above,last week too.... it didn't disconnect prior to this stupid update... afraid to fly it again until they fix this bs

MINE TOO! Latest firmware and flying fine, suddenly a few days later, mobile connects and disconnects over and over .... what to do?!?! Anyone can help here?

Main board in the controller is faulty and needs replacing, DJI fixed ours under warranty, if yours isn't under warranty is will cost around $375 Australian dollars.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
anastasiyakavitko6