Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Control interference from other UAVs

Discussion in 'Inspire 1 Discussion' started by RGD, May 3, 2015.

1. RGD

RGD

My neighbor just got an inspire also. Can someone comment on interference issues.
    As the Inspire and UAVs in general become more populated what inadvertent interference issues might start happening. I am planning on going to the beach today to shoot. What happens if there is another Inspire also in the area? I would appreciate comment from anyone if this is something I need to be concerned about
    Thanks to everyone for all the help this forum has given me. I am up to about 10hrs on in the Inspire. It is a most amazing piece of equipment

turbodronepilot likes this.
  2. Eduardo

Check this, some people saying it could be due to another UAV interference:

3. The Editor

The Editor Moderator
    Staff Member

You asked this question over on this thread (post #6).http://www.inspirepilots.com/threads/choosing-a-channel.2654/#post-28762

Could you try not to double post the same question on multiple threads please?

Thanks

Outta Control likes this.
  4. RGD

RGD

5. SteveT1

Inspires don't seem to interfere with each other. However the P2+ is another story. My P2 interferes with the video feed on the Inspire, so much I get video dropouts at about 500ft, and any further I lose video completely. I looked at the WiFi channels on the I1 and they are bouncing all over so it was hard to pick a manual channel. Will try again, and see if picking a manual channel works......

6. Kilrah

The Inspire's manual says you should not fly more than 2 of them simultaneously if in "close proximity".