Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Controller not connecting to device or AC

Reaction score
Website
www.ctmphotovideo.com
So this is a bit of a weird one and Im sure you guys will give me a ton of info...

I had a dual controller setup on my new Inspire Pro. The controller that came with the Inspire was setup as the slave and the master was from my old inspire. Insurance finally came through so I got rid of the Master controller with the old inspire. Now my slave controller is'nt doing a **** thing.

I figured I would just swap it back to Master and be good to go. Nope, Its now not connecting to the device (ipad or iphone) or the AC. I cant get to the option to switch it back to master because its not connecting to the **** DJI GoApp.

Ive tried multiple different cables and devices..... Im out of ideas. I dont think its the controller as its fairly new, worked as the master, worked as the slave... but as soon as I sent the other controller back its like this one is now stuck...

Any advice would be great! Thanks!

So this is a bit of a weird one and Im sure you guys will give me a ton of info...

I had a dual controller setup on my new Inspire Pro. The controller that came with the Inspire was setup as the slave and the master was from my old inspire. Insurance finally came through so I got rid of the Master controller with the old inspire. Now my slave controller is'nt doing a **** thing.

I figured I would just swap it back to Master and be good to go. Nope, Its now not connecting to the device (ipad or iphone) or the AC. I cant get to the option to switch it back to master because its not connecting to the **** DJI GoApp.

Ive tried multiple different cables and devices..... Im out of ideas. I dont think its the controller as its fairly new, worked as the master, worked as the slave... but as soon as I sent the other controller back its like this one is now stuck...

Any advice would be great! Thanks!
You have tried pressing the red link button yes?

Yes, but with the controller not connecting to the dji go app/ device... im not really sure what to do
While the controller is switched on press the C1 + C2 buttons AND photo shutter button simultaneously and keep them pressed.
While keeping all three pressed turn off the remote (bit of a handful).
Still keeping them pressed, turn the controller back on.
This should reset your controller and you will have a red light (no link) on your controller. It should now be reset to Master and you should be able to connect to the app as well as link (using the red button) to your Inspire.

is there any indication that its reset? Photo shutter button... the "play" looking button on the right side, correct
No, the button you use to take a photo (there are two buttons on the right of the controller)
There is no indication other than you controller LED will show red and will not be linked.

Nope, nothing.

The DJI Tech would have me press C1,C2, video record, and the scroll wheel on the right? I would get a light greenish LED color... but nothing else really happened.
Oh bummer, yes sorry, my bad......it is the record and scroll wheel (as well as C1+C2).
This should reset the controller and you SHOULD be able to connect to the app.
You will also need to re-link the controller to the Inspire with the red link button on the nose cone - you do not actually need the app for this as the reset will have re configured the RC to Master.
You can confirm linking when the RC LED turns green showing link status.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
collegetour