Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Controller update issue

Reaction score
Website
toastedmangoflight.net
Hello fellow pilots!
Can anyone please help? I'm tried updating my I1 to the latest firmware, which is at he the time of this thread, version
Inspire 1 Firmware v.1.6.0.40
2015-12-22

I can't update my controller, I read somewhere that the updates for the controller are done through the DJI Go appn ow? The problem with this is that I can't get into the app either. I just get a button that says "how to connect", using a usb stick doesn't do anything either. I'm trying to use up all my sources before turning it into DJI for repair.Thanks for your help!

Hello fellow pilots!
Can anyone please help? I'm tried updating my I1 to the latest firmware, which is at he the time of this thread, version
Inspire 1 Firmware v.1.6.0.40
2015-12-22

I can't update my controller, I read somewhere that the updates for the controller are done through the DJI Go appn ow? The problem with this is that I can't get into the app either. I just get a button that says "how to connect", using a usb stick doesn't do anything either. I'm trying to use up all my sources before turning it into DJI for repair.Thanks for your help!
The method for updating the RC has changed. The RC firmware is now notified via the GO app allowing you to download and install it direct from your tablet device. The latest RC firmware is 1.5.70 (see About page in GO app).

Edited. When you first connect the app to the aircraft, you need to tap on the How to Connect button. That will take you through to the aircraft.

Reactions: The Editor
The method for updating the RC has changed. The RC firmware is now notified via the GO app allowing you to download and install it direct from your tablet device. The latest RC firmware is 1.5.70 (see About page in GO app).

Edited. When you first connect the app to the aircraft, you need to tap on the How to Connect button. That will take you through to the aircraft.

Weird I did that and followed all the prompts, turn on controller, turn on I1, then connect the tablet to the controller and launch the app. I went in that order and when I went back to equipment prompt there was nothing...

I am having the same trouble now the controllers wont reset or prompt for the update! totally unusable now...spent 3 days trying to sort this and getting nowhere

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
TeddyBirkb