Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Counterfeit inspire 1

Reaction score
Im curious if they exist. I don't mean look alike drones. I mean flat out DJI inspire fakes.

I don't think so, or I have never heard or seen any.

It would be difficult to clone. Probably not enough roi

Reactions: Advexure
Thank you for quick response. I just came across a deal yesterday that seemed too good to be true.

Thanks guys. I did pay with paypal and should be here tomorrow. The seller hit me with an extra $100 to cover the PayPal fees but still it was such a good deal that the $100 is worth the peace of mind. Let's see what's tomorrow brings

They do exist but I've only seen them in China. Not a fake so much as a 2/3 scale interpretation [emoji23]

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Gearbest is generally reliable but may take some time to receive your items

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

There's (was?) also that flying pig from Walkera. The most ugly me-too interpretation of the Inspire design principles.

There's (was?) also that flying pig from Walkera. The most ugly me-too interpretation of the Inspire design principles.

Walkera Voyager :rolleyes:

_6920971.jpg

Reactions: lake_flyer
Thanks guys. I did pay with paypal and should be here tomorrow. The seller hit me with an extra $100 to cover the PayPal fees but still it was such a good deal that the $100 is worth the peace of mind. Let's see what's tomorrow brings
How is your bird

How is your bird
That's right I never followed up. Great company to deal with. I had my bird the next morning by 9:30 am. Everything looks good and works as it should. I wonder if there's just that much meat and potatoes worked into the price of the inspire. I just insured it with State Farm and am ready to fly. I can't wait

That's right I never followed up. Great company to deal with. I had my bird the next morning by 9:30 am. Everything looks good and works as it should. I wonder if there's just that much meat and potatoes worked into the price of the inspire. I just insured it with State Farm and am ready to fly. I can't wait

Glad to hear everything went well :) Safe and happy flying!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
adamwalker4963