Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

COUPON FOR DJI INSPIRE DISCOUNT:

Glad it worked for you too. Good luck. I'll try to post more as I get them everyone

Well....I figure the phantom 3 can go up for sale or I can keep both and stay in the air. Fly one while the other is charging.

Does anyone have a 10% coupon for an inspire 1 single remote? I tried all the ones on this thread with no luck.

Try one of these. Let me know how you make out.

JR7YHCL6
PX87KAJM
6T2QVFK3

Still no luck with a 10% code.. Anybody else have one they would like to share with me? I am go on vacation end of the month and would really like to take an inspire with me! Thanks!

Try one of these.. As I find them I post. You can only use these once and that's why you haven't found one that works because somebody already redeemed them. Try one of these: let me know

47ZXYNHF
RA69LVUC
JR7YHCL6

Just tried them and none working.. How do you get theses codes or where do you find them?

Hello. I appreciate the coupon code. Use it and bought the inspire. Unfortunately, I flew it just 3 days after I bought it and the connection from the battery to mainboard fried. I was able to land it but DJI asked that I return it. Instead of asking for an exchange which would take weeks, I opted for a refund. I'd like to place another order. If anyone has a good 10% code, send me a PM so I can make another purchase. I'm looking on the net but can't find one. Thanks.

Yes, too good to be true.

After only having my inspire 3 days, I had an electrical malfunction. I had to send it in for a refund. It's now 3 weeks since then and I don't have a refund. I would not recommend any of you trying to own an inspire. The coupon code is for DJI onlines sales which is out of hong kong. It has been a miserable nightmare. Online sales is returning my emails days later about the refund and refers me into a circle of communication. There's no USA contact. Save yourself the misery and don't own one.

Last edited:

here is the Google "location" of the US shop.....

scam_zpsibxbghos.png

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Alecia4669