Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

COUPON FOR DJI INSPIRE DISCOUNT:

Yes, too good to be true.

After only having my inspire 3 days, I had an electrical malfunction. I had to send it in for a refund. It's now 3 weeks since then and I don't have a refund. I would not recommend any of you trying to own an inspire. The coupon code is for DJI onlines sales which is out of hong kong. It has been a miserable nightmare. Online sales is returning my emails days later about the refund and refers me into a circle of communication. There's no USA contact. Save yourself the misery and don't own one.

the P2V+ I have now came via Amazon... It replaced a P2V that was caught up in the DJI firmware update loop and never recovered but the Amazon return policy and being a Prime customer there were no questions asked when I asked for a refund. Think I will also go that route for the Inspire.....

10% is a nice discount but if there is a chance it will be gone for 4-6 weeks within 30 days of owning it- not worth it to me..

Yep, don't bother with DJI. I'd pay the extra 10% if I bought it again to to avoid the CS from online sales. Not worth it. Amazon all the way for me in the future.

If anyone has a coupon code of any sort for Inspire accessories could you please private message me with one. I want to order a bunch of
items but can't find single coupon code that works. I know they exist as I have used them in the past.

Thank you
TOny

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
BobbyeriGop