Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

crash lost footage

Hi everyone, I had my first crash today. Hit a 30 ft tree and dropped. Kind of still in shock :(. Heres my question. After recovering my inspire and retrieving the sd card, I realized the footage I shot was gone. I am sure I started recording. If I don't push stop, will the footage file not save?

When I found the quad, the battery was out. I had a broken boom and the gimbal was broken in half with the wire cut.

also does anyone know if i can change the gimbal without the camera, as the camera seems fine apart from the wire?

(A tip on recording. If you are recording in mid flight and change the camera settings, the camera will stop recording. I lost some good footage)
Apologies this is not directly in response to the posted question. Was trying to confirm source of drone footage (amazing quality!) you posted on Youtube of Beirut demonstration 23rd August. I am now sensing you filmed it yourself? If so, well done! May we credit you as photographer?

Apologies this is not directly in response to the posted question. Was trying to confirm source of drone footage (amazing quality!) you posted on Youtube of Beirut demonstration 23rd August. I am now sensing you filmed it yourself? If so, well done! May we credit you as photographer?
Hey, well thanks. That was actually very bad footage, because that day I forgot my nd filter at home and had to fly with out one.. also I couldn't stay long and filmed it very quickyl. How did you find me lol? I'm working on a reel soon to be published with much better quality footage. Thanks

Hey, well thanks. That was actually very bad footage, because that day I forgot my nd filter at home and had to fly with out one.. also I couldn't stay long and filmed it very quickyl. How did you find me lol? I'm working on a reel soon to be published with much better quality footage. Thanks
I spotted the footage on a couple articles and wanted to share--but myself avoid sharing unsourced/unverified material. I confess I'm not a photographer myself, but appreciated the perspective the film offers. I run a small ngo called Friends of Lebanon, based in London. Just googled your image from youtube, where it was posted, and found this as the only readily obvious means of communicating. Could you let me know when the upcoming reel is ready? We would love to share, and credit you as photographer if you like. It is mail at friendsoflebanon dot org. Thanks for responding and for your efforts in documenting the current crisis.

Thank you, I will definitely send the reel. The work is mostly scenic areas around Lebanon, and not news. I will check out your ngo, it sounds nice. Will keep in touch. Take care :)

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cruzamikayla