Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Crystalsky Ultra Monitor

Reaction score
Has the Crystalsky Ultra monitor 7.5inch been discontinued?. it seems to be out of stock at most UK retailers. I do know there were on going problems with them.
Good Day, Ian

Has the Crystalsky Ultra monitor 7.5inch been discontinued?. it seems to be out of stock at most UK retailers. I do know there were on going problems with them.
Good Day, Ian
I assume you mean the 7.85” since DJI have never made a 7.5”.

Please see this thread here from a few days ago asking the same question.

Good Day, Ian
We don't think it's been discontinued, but it is out of stock a lot of places. We have them here at Florida Drone Supply: DJI CrystalSky Monitor7.85" Ultra Brightness, and we ship all over the world.

Reactions: The Editor
I got one ordered just a few weeks ago. I think they make them, but you just have to wait for quite some time. Remember that a phone will have more features than the CrystalSky which is something I did not get both. For example you only get 720p resolution and not 1080p that a phone/tablet can have. Also touch is bad, sometimes I can barely press the menus in the top. Still they are very bright which is great!

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thefollower