Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Custom Inspire V2

Reaction score
IMG_2230.JPG IMG_2232.JPG Special edition carbon fiber look DJI Inspire with extra batteries. Very low crash free flights on this stealth inspire. Hydro dipped canopy and arms for a more professional look. I used this and a p4 for shooting stills of farm properties in Eastern Colorado. All flights were never flown under 30% battery. Average flight was 8 to 10 minures. I decided to end my business of filming due to the amount of business I had plus all,the FAA regulations/ insurance. I have proof of flight logs on all flights. Buy one on feebay without the insurance of not knowing if its a lemon. Sale includes 1 inspire , 5 smart batteries,(4-TB 48) 1-TB 47, Goprofessional hard case, 4 place hub charger, extra props, Ipad air 2 16 gb tablet, 64 gb card, 1- transmitter, cables. Firmware has been updated with never any problems. This is the most stable flying drone I have every owned. The video and photo quality is amazing!
I will share shipping to US only. $2250.00 Note, this is the first version of the inspire with he smaller motors and quick release props. I have titled this sale incorrectly and cant figure out to edit the title heading.

Last edited:
Reactions: SkyVision
View attachment 10478 View attachment 10479 Special edition carbon fiber look DJI Inspire with extra batteries. Very low crash free flights on this stealth inspire. Hydro dipped canopy and arms for a more professional look. I used this and a p4 for shooting stills of farm properties in Eastern Colorado. All flights were never flown under 30% battery. Average flight was 8 to 10 minures. I decided to end my business of filming due to the amount of business I had plus all,the FAA regulations/ insurance. I have proof of flight logs on all flights. Buy one on feebay without the insurance of not knowing if its a lemon. Sale includes 1 inspire , 5 smart batteries,(4-TB 48) 1-TB 47, Goprofessional hard case, 4 place hub charger, extra props, Ipad air 2 16 gb tablet, 64 gb card, 1- transmitter, cables. Firmware has been updated with never any problems. This is the most stable flying drone I have every owned. The video and photo quality is amazing!
I will share shipping to US only. $2250.00 Note, this is the first version of the inspire with he smaller motors and quick release props. I have titled this sale incorrectly and cant figure out to edit the title heading.

Very nice.

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
abseilerstu