Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Custom painted complete I1 body for sale

Discussion in 'Classifieds' started by Bill Peters, Mar 10, 2016.

1. Bill Peters

image.jpeg image.jpeg image.jpeg Complete body custom painted Dark Green Metallic . Base coat clear coat paint,, 1 battery top included with exchange for one of yours.. $125 plus shipping

2. Predator

not a fan of green but very well done

3. Bill Peters

Thank you,, about 10 feet away and it looks black,,, I did mine in Black Cherry Pearl and it is sweet,, but also looks black until light hits it,,

Attached Files:

4. Bill Peters

Thank you for the input,, I did not know about the cap coming off, that will be great now that you told me that because I want to do another one in my spare time,,, I have a friend that has a body shop and he told me to do what I want.. We use PPG paints,,, use a prep compound that is strictly for plastic then use a plastic primer from PPG also..2 coats of base and 3 clear...he has a paint mixing station so it is a TON cheaper for the paint... That green is actually a 1 year limited edition color from GM...had some left from a recent job so he donated it to me,, it was $143 a pint ,,,glad it was a donation...
    Thanks again for the tips

5. Bill Peters

6. go fast

Looks good what's the color ? Never mind saw above , black cherry looks good...