Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dan Bilzerian shoots tons of Phantoms

........."Hey Dan, nice guns and nice looking hookers, maybe one day I can have as much money as you.........Oh, by the way, sorry about your *****"..................

One more example of how one idiot can induce devolution among the human species (like it needs any more help?) using video as a form of lobotomy.

Sadly, this gun-totter does't realize that he is encouraging people to dislike one of the only tactical weapons available to those who might actually need them some day: that is, a viable aerial surveillance platform. So, while he seems to be a self-imagined patriot (or maybe he is really only a moron?), he is producing PRO-NWO propaganda.

Thanks buddy. Real smart.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
Forget about the shooting and drones ,please and talk about the BIMBO'S .That's all I've seen;);).(Or am I the only one with a dirty mind)

Reactions: turbodronepilot
He was shooting drones? where? when?

:)) that's right, the title of this thread should be "Dan Bilzerian trying hard to shoot tons of Phantoms"
P.s I simply don't understand some playboys, it's not a shame to wear glasses, when it's so clear you need them... With his bank account, his sexual activity will not decrease and there is a chance he will look a little bit smarter than he seems to be. Actually, if I am thinking at it seriously for a moment, it's not such a good idea, maybe he'll start thinking he's a doctor and he'll do a video about it...

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Frem1962