Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DBSITELITE MAXXRANGE ANTENNA (FULL KIT) FlyHighUSA

Reaction score
Website
www.flyhighusa.com
Hey Guys, The new MaxxRange Antenna Mod Kit is here and it is performing amazingly, If you are in a high interference area and you are having signal dropout and you want to Max the potential of your bird. This is the kit for you. Simply send me your remote and I will do the mod for you. The total charge for the new MaxxRange system installed and ready for use is $244.00. This includes everything you need to just power up the radio as normal and fly farther and longer while having the strongest signal possible. This is the one to fly. Any questions just give me a call @
270-473-1409 or email me @ [email protected]. IMG_0101 2.JPG IMG_0102.JPG

ITELITE MAXXRANGE ANTENNA (FULL KIT
What's Included

• ItElite MaxxRange Panel Antenna
    • 2X MMCX to RP-SMA cables
    • 2X RP-SMA to SMA cables
    • Quick mount and hardware
This is the ultimate range booster for your DJI drone!

• Power: 14dbi
    • Easy Installation
    • No soldering required
    • No Modification to the drone itself
    • Pound for Pound the best "miles per dollar" complete antenna solution your money can buy
    • Experience the benefit of linear polarized antennas with low signal rejection for superior video streaming
    • The only, well thought out, all in one, antenna solution, designed and engineered specifically toward your DJI Phantom product

No holes drilled in remote:
We run the new antenna's through the original holes in the top of the remote control. (No drilling in the face of the remote)

• Send it to us and we'll do the dirty work for you! The cost includes the labor and return shipping.
      • Please note, we will pair your transmitter with our drone to make sure everything is working properly. You will have to re-pair it to your drone upon return
      • We do not sell the antenna cables separately from our ItElite antennas. For us to do the modification, you need to either purchase the ItElite antenna from us, or send us the cables.

Last edited:
What is the difference between this and the normal DBS antenna? This one looks way bigger but what are the real-life effective gains over the smaller antenna?

What is the difference between this and the normal DBS antenna? This one looks way bigger but what are the real-life effective gains over the smaller antenna?
That is a great question. We have been testing it versus the standard DBS the results have been really exciting. I am by nature a realist and I hate gimmicks and false advertising. That being said I only back items that give real world results. Claiming is one thing and performing is another entirely. The MaxxRange antenna is giving some great results. I directly compared it with its kid brother the DBS Mod and here are the results. The range increase over the standard is about 25% I fly my inspire Black Pro with our Extreme Battery Mod so I can get some pretty long flights. Recently I flew out to 4.5 miles and had full signal. Also I have seen the signal penetration increase with a greater level of keeping a solid HD downlink even when flying around large structures that would have normally caused a signal loss event. For me the penetration is much more important than range. I fly around a lot of interference and so far I have yet to loose signal. Yes it is a little bit large when you first see it but I am a sucker for performance. I absolutely love the MaxxRange setup. I'm currently using it on all 3 of my daily flyers, the Inspire Pro , M600 and M100. It is my first choice in antenna mods. If you are after even more range we have a powered booster add on that will max out the MaxxRange system. It all depends on what range and signal strength you want to have. If you want to give me a call please free. I will gladly help you out. 270-473-1409

That is a great question. We have been testing it versus the standard DBS the results have been really exciting. I am by nature a realist and I hate gimmicks and false advertising. That being said I only back items that give real world results. Claiming is one thing and performing is another entirely. The MaxxRange antenna is giving some great results. I directly compared it with its kid brother the DBS Mod and here are the results. The range increase over the standard is about 25% I fly my inspire Black Pro with our Extreme Battery Mod so I can get some pretty long flights. Recently I flew out to 4.5 miles and had full signal. Also I have seen the signal penetration increase with a greater level of keeping a solid HD downlink even when flying around large structures that would have normally caused a signal loss event. For me the penetration is much more important than range. I fly around a lot of interference and so far I have yet to loose signal. Yes it is a little bit large when you first see it but I am a sucker for performance. I absolutely love the MaxxRange setup. I'm currently using it on all 3 of my daily flyers, the Inspire Pro , M600 and M100. It is my first choice in antenna mods. If you are after even more range we have a powered booster add on that will max out the MaxxRange system. It all depends on what range and signal strength you want to have. If you want to give me a call please free. I will gladly help you out. 270-473-1409

Thanks Ralph--I have the standard DBS antenna now and am very happy with it but am increasingly flying in higher interference areas now.

Would you be able to supply just the antenna? My remote is already modified.

Hey ralph, how do you keep the drone in site when it is 4.5 miles away? Even with 20/10 vision I'm sure you would not be able to see it.

Is this a directional antenna?...if so, how focused is the beam?

I don't know about this big panel but on my smaller standard DBS kit panel, if the bird is 800+ meters away (2600+ feet) in distance, and I turn my back to it, the signal cuts out almost instantly. This is flying straight out to unobstructed ocean and turning my back facing some mountains (so pretty much no chance of any signal bouncing around and going towards the bird).

To compare to stock, at 800m, I would be losing video feed already in this same airspace (heavy residential skyscrapers with tons of interference).

If you keep it pointed though, I have done 3500m over that area (so 3.5km from shore into the ocean) and had perfect video feed and controls.

I'm sure this big panel could only be better though!

Ralph, would it be possible to post a photo here showing the antenna all set-up on your Inspire controller with whatever device you use for monitoring (iPhone, iPad, Android, whatever). I'd like to see how the whole thing looks, set up and ready to fly. Thanks.

I don't know about this big panel but on my smaller standard DBS kit panel, if the bird is 800+ meters away (2600+ feet) in distance, and I turn my back to it, the signal cuts out almost instantly. This is flying straight out to unobstructed ocean and turning my back facing some mountains (so pretty much no chance of any signal bouncing around and going towards the bird).

To compare to stock, at 800m, I would be losing video feed already in this same airspace (heavy residential skyscrapers with tons of interference).

If you keep it pointed though, I have done 3500m over that area (so 3.5km from shore into the ocean) and had perfect video feed and controls.

I'm sure this big panel could only be better though!
These are directional antennas so obviously they need to be pointed at the A/C , I have both antennas what I have noticed in my tests with the Maxx range antenna is while the range is a little better , the signal drops much faster than the smaller DBS 02 the experts may be able to back me up on this but it seems with these antennas the more powerful they are the more directional they become.

image.jpg image.jpg Did another test today found the best angle for the remote is 90 degrees to the ground , pay close attention to the R/C signal bars when you lose a bar either increase your height or you can make very small adjustments in your positioning of the antenna , hope this helps...

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
palakkhanna1