Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DEAD Brand New TB-47.

OK, Anyone heard this one before? I finally received my Inspire 1 Pro Black Edition. I try to charge the included TB-47 battery. The 3 extra TB-48's I ordered are still on their way. Plug in the charger and nothing. No LEDs. I try to turn on or check the battery status. Nothing. Battery is DEAD. I call the dealer and he says that he has seen this before. He explains that the battery is turned off and there is no way to turn it back on. That if the battery is left unused/uncharged for too long, the software just shuts it off. WHAT? Well they sent out a new TB 47 today that works. I am sending the dead one back to them. Anyone ever heard of such a thing or come across a non-responsive battery? Now I am wondering if any of my soon to be delivered TB 48's are dead also. How is this possible?

I have received 2 TB-47 batteries that were DOA. I received 1 with a new 1V2.0 and the other was a stand alone battery. I sent both of them back to DJI for replacements. I had to send the 1V2.0 battery back twice as the first time I shipped it DJI service returned it because I only shipped the battery and not the complete package.

OK, Anyone heard this one before? I finally received my Inspire 1 Pro Black Edition. I try to charge the included TB-47 battery. The 3 extra TB-48's I ordered are still on their way. Plug in the charger and nothing. No LEDs. I try to turn on or check the battery status. Nothing. Battery is DEAD. I call the dealer and he says that he has seen this before. He explains that the battery is turned off and there is no way to turn it back on. That if the battery is left unused/uncharged for too long, the software just shuts it off. WHAT? Well they sent out a new TB 47 today that works. I am sending the dead one back to them. Anyone ever heard of such a thing or come across a non-responsive battery? Now I am wondering if any of my soon to be delivered TB 48's are dead also. How is this possible?
Hi. This is a wide spread problem, but I have only know about relating to TB48's.

I bought 4 tb 48's. 2 were fine and 2 were as you described. I bought mine from slr hut who gave me a full refund.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
defenderschool