Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dear Editor

Reaction score
I'm trying to reach other communities of UAV/multicopter hobbyists and enthusiasts, where I'll be able to share my ideas, mods and projects. Although this noble forum remains as a valuable source of DJI-related information, it's focused mainly on "gee, my drone's gone!" kind of problems. Would you recommend some other places to visit?

I'm trying to reach other communities of UAV/multicopter hobbyists and enthusiasts, where I'll be able to share my ideas, mods and projects. Although this noble forum remains as a valuable source of DJI-related information, it's focused mainly on "gee, my drone's gone!" kind of problems. Would you recommend some other places to visit?
You could take a look at.....
Multirotor Talk - RC Groups
DroneVibes - Drones, UAV's, Multirotor, Professional, Aerial Photography, FPV, Drone Racing
DroneFlyers.com Quadcopter Discussion Forums. :)

Strongly disagree, Dob. This forum is the best I've found since 2015...

Oh, no doubt about it. I just want to reach different circles, peoples involved in research an development and not particularly consumers. Hobbyists, nerds, geeks, unfits ... for the lack of better description.
A yuppie who discovered Phantom 4 box under Christmas tree can not inspire/entertain me in any way, reporting the bird crashed next day ... That's all.

Reactions: The Editor

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cleaningbyjen