Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

DECIDED TO KEEP PLEASE CLOSE THREAD.

Reaction score
Before anything I know I am a first time member but I have sold items on Fredmiranda username: NokiaX , DVXuser username: Nyczszx, fujix-forum username: Grimmy. And my main ebay eBay Feedback Profile for pawswithclawz

You can message me on my ebay page and I will reply back to prove that it is me. Now for what I am selling.

I am selling my Zenmuse X5 system with the DJI 15MM F1.7 Lens. I enjoyed this little system so much. I used it with my OSMO. Unit is in great shape with hardly any signs of use. (I will be posting up pictures soon)

The DJI 15MM F1.7 lens is also in great shape but please note. It does not come with it's original 46MM Hood. The rear cap is missing too but the front cap is included and the rubber lens protector (I don't know what it's called) is also not included. Looks new with no issues with the lens.

I am looking to sell the system for $1,700 using paypal friends and family or $1,751.08 using regular paypal invoice that includes fees at that price.

Shipping is free using USPS Priority service with Signature confirmation.

If you have any questions regarding this sale please don't hesitate to ask. If you are iffy about me being a first time user PLEASE message me on my ebay page so I can prove that it is me.

Thanks!

Last edited:

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
EarthmovingAdelaide