Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dedicated DJI Spark Forum

Hello every one...! New to this forum and new to drones... I just purchased the DJI Spark. Flew it with practically no issues for a couple days. Today I inteded to fly but kept having problems with the three batteries I have. One of the turned out to be out of power. The other two froze with the two (out of four) middle light indicators on. They did not turn off when I pushed the battery button, nor after some time (it is almost six hours since two of them have had the two middle led lights on...). The DJI app Go 4 shows "battery erros", but no more information. Any one has had this same problema, and/or knows what is going wrong...? Thanks!

Hello every one...! New to this forum and new to drones... I just purchased the DJI Spark. Flew it with practically no issues for a couple days. Today I inteded to fly but kept having problems with the three batteries I have. One of the turned out to be out of power. The other two froze with the two (out of four) middle light indicators on. They did not turn off when I pushed the battery button, nor after some time (it is almost six hours since two of them have had the two middle led lights on...). The DJI app Go 4 shows "battery erros", but no more information. Any one has had this same problema, and/or knows what is going wrong...? Thanks!

Hi there and welcome to InspirePilots. Also, I may recommend you jump over to the SparkPilots.com for future Spark questions as the resources on that forum are a lot more plentiful for the Spark.

Your issue that you have reported is very odd and not something we have ever seen. DJI does not specify in any documentation what two solid middle lights means. Odd that you're seeing it on all batteries. I may recommend posting this up on the Spark Forum, or I'm going to recommend that you reach out to DJI Support to have them provide some insight. DJI Support can be reached by phone at (818) 235-0789. Sorry we do not have any further insight into this issue.

Reactions: The Editor
Hi - please post this up in the Spark Forum - this is the Inspire Pilots Community.

Thanks

SparkPilots - DJI Spark Drone Forum

Hi there and welcome to InspirePilots. Also, I may recommend you jump over to the SparkPilots.com for future Spark questions as the resources on that forum are a lot more plentiful for the Spark.

Your issue that you have reported is very odd and not something we have ever seen. DJI does not specify in any documentation what two solid middle lights means. Odd that you're seeing it on all batteries. I may recommend posting this up on the Spark Forum, or I'm going to recommend that you reach out to DJI Support to have them provide some insight. DJI Support can be reached by phone at (818) 235-0789. Sorry we do not have any further insight into this issue.
Thanks for your input! Just in case this might apply to other models, looking through the DJI web site, it does mention an error indicated with two solid middle lights if battery update failed. Update of battery firmware is prompted when connecting go4 with battery inserted into drone.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74