Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Defective RC?

Reaction score
Hi there,
Hopefully thread name is accurate. Also excuse me for my poor English.
I have just bought I2 with 2 RCs. I have charged batteries in RC and the aircraft, mounted the camera and test the device. After few minutes, I landed and start updating software. After updating the RC I couldn't start the motors manually or via DJI GO app. Same goes for 'enter travel mode', you can see it on attached screenshot. I tried to downgrade software on the RC, however I can't because after few % RC lose connection with the drone.
Theoretically, RC is connected with the drone but when I tap take off or enter travel mode, there is no reaction.

There is no problem with the second RC. I didn't updated it yet. My question is, can I do anything to fix the RC?
7bc8dd721a07c343f9dee8e31125a617.jpg

Attachments

• photo_2017-01-18_23-39-05.jpg
    photo_2017-01-18_23-39-05.jpg
    66.6 KB · Views: 24
Last edited:
it happens to a lot of people the app ask for update, but you have to upgrade the AC first I will recommend to download latest firmware from DJI and run it to your AC with remote off and c if you can roll back your Remote, other solution will be trying your secondary remote as main delete the go app and reinstall start fresh with the Aircraft with latest software, search the forum for AC wont come from travel mode

Reactions: Crzychu
Thanks for your advices. I have installed software update to the AC using sd card. Downgraded RC and updated it again. it solved the problem.
Kudos

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nickolas74