Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Develop Platform

Reaction score
I am currently a Phantom 1,2,3 and S900 owner. Thinking about getting a Inspire. My question to the reader is. Do you think that the inspire will continue to be developed? Now that they have release the new gimbals with a better camera. Do you see another upgrade to the camera in the future?

DJI is starting to be the Apple of UAV. With that said I think they will continue to build on this platform and develop more components to attach to this machine. Anyone care to share their thoughts on this?

Thanks for reading!

Hey extrememc..
I think many of us were surprised to see a new release of the inspire 1 so soon..
Although they have made upgrades I doubt that we will see major changes in the aircraft or app for a while. ..
Many of us want a camera with a zoom and imo that's the only thing an inspire is missing..
it's great they have upgraded the camera and gimble as I know many pilots love it and will be an asset to airial photography. .
I think the inspire line will be here to stay because of its revolutionary design. .
the inspire is simply amazing! !!
Turb...
I am currently a Phantom 1,2,3 and S900 owner. Thinking about getting a Inspire. My question to the reader is. Do you think that the inspire will continue to be developed? Now that they have release the new gimbals with a better camera. Do you see another upgrade to the camera in the future?

DJI is starting to be the Apple of UAV. With that said I think they will continue to build on this platform and develop more components to attach to this machine. Anyone care to share their thoughts on this?

Thanks for reading!

It's definitely addictive. As long as my wife don't google DJI I will be safe. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Word of caution!! Sorry to put a downer on things BUT beware the access to parts/spares is very limited and average down times is 6-8 weeks it seems having read a lot of threads and posts.

I regret not investing in a DIY platform for aerial video and photo, although I'm torn between the fun i've had with the bird!! It's just not a viable business investment with this sort of down time. Although if it's just for a hobby then it is a sexy bi@tch!!

:p:oops:o_O

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lifeisart