Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Did you upgrade new firmware?

Reaction score
Hi!

Today DJI released new firmware to M100, are you upgrade it already, what kind experience's do you have?

Best regards

Pentti

I did - I wish I hadn't although I've been waiting for the new Guidance update for several months. Regarding the the new Assistant software, the new version isn't nearly as thorough or clear as the old 3.4.4 version. The new version only shows 2 component firmware levels (and doesn't even show what they are for) while the old version shows all 10 components, their description, their version level, and the ability to upgrade each. See screenshots below.

Attachments

• Assistant 2.jpg
    Assistant 2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 25
  • Old Assistant.jpg
    Old Assistant.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 23
I did - I wish I hadn't although I've been waiting for the new Guidance update for several months. Regarding the the new Assistant software, the new version isn't nearly as thorough or clear as the old 3.4.4 version. The new version only shows 2 component firmware levels (and doesn't even show what they are for) while the old version shows all 10 components, their description, their version level, and the ability to upgrade each. See screenshots below.

OK, was everything else ok, do you use e.g. Autopilot or Maps Made Easy software's...working ok?

Pentti

everything seems to work OK - it also got rid of a "wobble" the entire platform had during and accelerated application of throttle.

I just can't tell which components were updated - look at these 2 screenshots from both versions - the old one is much easier to understand.

Attachments

• Assistant 2.jpg
    Assistant 2.jpg
    58.8 KB · Views: 19
  • Old Assistant.jpg
    Old Assistant.jpg
    119.1 KB · Views: 22
everything seems to work OK - it also got rid of a "wobble" the entire platform had during and accelerated application of throttle.

I just can't tell which components were updated - look at these 2 screenshots from both versions - the old one is much easier to understand.

Yes, looks much more poor than old version :( Okay, but main point is that upgrade looks working fine :)

With the upgraded software max take off weight for matrice increases to 3600g from 3400g as per DJI website.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Jenuk