Welcome to InspirePilots.com

Join the leading DJI Inspire community for free!

Did you upgrade new firmware?

Discussion in 'Matrice 100' started by Pentti Kokki, Mar 4, 2016.

1. Pentti Kokki

Hi!

Today DJI released new firmware to M100, are you upgrade it already, what kind experience's do you have?

Best regards

Pentti

2. Matt McLelland

I did - I wish I hadn't although I've been waiting for the new Guidance update for several months. Regarding the the new Assistant software, the new version isn't nearly as thorough or clear as the old 3.4.4 version. The new version only shows 2 component firmware levels (and doesn't even show what they are for) while the old version shows all 10 components, their description, their version level, and the ability to upgrade each. See screenshots below.

Attached Files:

3. Pentti Kokki

OK, was everything else ok, do you use e.g. Autopilot or Maps Made Easy software's...working ok?

Pentti

4. Matt McLelland

everything seems to work OK - it also got rid of a "wobble" the entire platform had during and accelerated application of throttle.

I just can't tell which components were updated - look at these 2 screenshots from both versions - the old one is much easier to understand.

Attached Files:

5. Pentti Kokki

Yes, looks much more poor than old version :( Okay, but main point is that upgrade looks working fine :)

6. Chris Felix

Upgrade is working fine. Much better X3 image quality when panning.

7. Justin99

With the upgraded software max take off weight for matrice increases to 3600g from 3400g as per DJI website.