Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Difference between ??

Reaction score
There was a modification or upgrade made with the newer I-1's vs the original I-1's that were 1st sold. That was the different Prop's. The newer Props have a metal clip that comes attached to the top section of the motors & the Prop's snap in vs the older model that are threaded.
Here is my question:?? Other than the the Mod I just explained above, were there any other Mod's that were made to these newer Inspire-1's??
There is a long explanation of why I need to know, which I will attach after I find out. It is actually an interesting story, that I want to share, but have my reasons on waiting until I can find out some answers??

Thanks guys!!

Moose

From what I've read on other threads here, version a had self tightening props and checkered carbon fiber. Version b came with prop locks. Version b or c, not sure which, has what has been described as military style carbon fiber. I believe the quick release props with the adapters already mounted have been referred to as version d. This is all based on what I think I remember reading here, so please correct me if I'm wrong. Still trying to convince the wife that I NEED to buy one of these machines. In the meantime, I just keep reading in envy.

Reactions: turbodronepilot
From what I've read on other threads here, version a had self tightening props and checkered carbon fiber. Version b came with prop locks. Version b or c, not sure which, has what has been described as military style carbon fiber. I believe the quick release props with the adapters already mounted have been referred to as version d. This is all based on what I think I remember reading here, so please correct me if I'm wrong. Still trying to convince the wife that I NEED to buy one of these machines. In the meantime, I just keep reading in envy.
Thanks Mike!

Members online

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Thomasovinido