Welcome Inspire Pilots!
Join our free DJI Inspire community today!

Dimensions of the X5 box

Reaction score
Website
www.airflix.dk
Hi there,

A professional case company will provide me with a custom made case for the Inspire. I have the case from "MR Axessories" (photo) I can use to have them do the cutouts in the foam, but since I have now ordered the X5 obviously I want it to fit in the new case. But they want to make the case next week and X5 does apparently not ship until at least in two weeks.

Are there any beta-testers here who would happen to know the dimensions of the case for the X5?

Any help would be much appreciated.

Attachments

• Case.jpg
    Case.jpg
    71.4 KB · Views: 58
I modified my case (not of the brand listed above) so that my Inspire fits with the X5 still attached. I like to leave the camera installed and the Inspire in flight mode - makes for a much quicker setup & take down. With the provided gimbal lock installed, the camera is well cradled & protected.

The company who makes my case should be refining the mods I have done to a 'pro' level, at which point they'll sell an Inspire 1 Pro case that accepts the Inspire in flight mode, with the camera still attached.

EDIT: By modifying my case this way, the large & bulky camera case is no longer needed, freeing up room in the case for important things like batteries, maybe an additional lens or two, and more batteries.

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlberthaLo